Where I teach
- Harmony Balma
- Cercle Laïque Casselardit
- DEMOS Toulouse
- Musique O’Carmes
Fernando currently teaches around the Toulouse area in France. At the moment he is in École de Musique Cercle Laïque Casselardit, Harmony Balma and Musique O’Carmes.
He is also part of the team of DEMOS Toulouse, organized together with the Philharmonie de Paris and Orchestre National du Capitole de Toulouse. This orchestra is a musical education program with a social and integration objective.
Contact me by clicking here for lessons or other information
- Flute or Piccolo lessons.
- All levels, from beginners to advance.
- Live or online lessons: FaceTime, WhatsApp, Meet, Zoom, etc.
- Able to teach a large range of styles, from contemporary music, orchestral repertoire, baroque music with modern flutes, improvisation techniques, beatbox flute, and more.
- Private or group lessons also possible.
- Flute ensemble, woodwinds ensemble coaching, Wind ensemble, chamber music, etc.
- Capable of adapting and arranging music according to level.
Toulouse, Paris, Buenos Aires and Kuopio
Fernando has worked for a variety of music institutions mainly in the Paris and Toulouse area such as the Conservatoire Régional de Toulouse, Conservatoire Communal de Noisy-le-Grand and La CLEF de Saint Germain-en-Laye.
He has recently graduated and obtained the French State Diploma of Flute Pedagogy, with his thesis centered around contemporary music as a means to learn and expand on the fundamentals of flute playing.
As a wind coach, he has conducted the first concert of the Wind Band of the Orchestre Symphonique des Étudiants de Toulouse (OSET) and created with the Flute Ensemble for the 2017-2018 season.
He has also been giving Flute Masterclasses in Buenos Aires at the Conservatory of Buenos Aires and at the National University of Arts.